poniedziałek, 20 sierpnia 2012

Does Richard Armitage prefer blondes or brunettes?

Couple days ago somebody was searching for something like this in internet, and took a peek on my blog. Well as my memory is connected with feelings, I was a little sad, because I'm blond ;D. I was reading in one of the interviews something about brunettes. I was searching where it was, but maybe You will have more luck. Still this is some very interesting question ;D. Not talking closely about some Richard's photos from the past there were fair-haired and dark-haired women on them. As we know from Interview for Red Magazine (February 2009 - HERE on RANET to read) that Richard likes Nigella Lawson who is brunette, but in one interview he was talking that he was really amazed by beauty of Daniela Denby-Ashe as Margaret, that he really wished to kiss her. And she is fair-haired. Please don't ask me where it was. I had read so many interviews of Richard yesterday, that in my head is one big mess.

For Richard's characters there is dominance of dark-haired liaisons. I should only find this interview and brunettes probably win the whole hair thing.


I don't know if You abroad know this Polish band, not boys band. 
There is one of their songs, worth to hear. Enjoy. :)
Afromental - Radio Song


BTW. About Richard's dream girl you can read HERE. :)

4 komentarze:

Joanna pisze...

Hej blondynko!:D Podejrzewam ze(niestety) jak większość facetów Rys woli blondynki.:(

Anonimowy pisze...

As I'm a brunette myself I would say: Thank goodness he goes for brunettes!! LOL. As there is this ongoing tediously craziness about blondes in all sorts of media, it is really some kind of relief to tell, that at least some men prefer darker haired women. Which dosn't mean there are smart and beautiful blondes out there!!! LOL
linda60

Jonia's cut pisze...

Hej Joanna - Muszę znaleźć ten wywiad i tam jest naprawdę o brunetkach.

Hello Linda. I really need to find this interview, I have to only have a little time :)

Anonimowy pisze...

Oh heck, naturally it was meant as follows: Which doesn't mean there are NOT smart and beautiful blondes out there!!! Gosh!! :-)
Linda60

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...