czwartek, 10 lutego 2011

Richard Armitage and some of His Interviewers

Ok These photos was already posted:
So We have:
Richard and Greg James from BBC Radio1 Sept 17th 2010


Richard & Scott Mills (& Becky) from BBC Radio1 May 4th 2010
but This one is BIGGER!!!!! Found today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just clickie!!! :)
I can see his chesthair!!! and pecs!!!! And his hand with long fingers!!! Enjoy!


But these weren't not yet here :)
Richard with Andi Peters Heat Radio 27th October 2008

This is the larger version of this photo I found it some time ago :) Just clickie and Enjoy :)
Richard Armitage with Lorraine Kelly GMTV Interview May 4th, 2010

I'm still searching for one more, because I have only tiny, so maybe next time I'll post it :)

2 komentarze:

Anonimowy pisze...

These are great finds! Thanks for posting them for everyone. :-)

Phylly3 pisze...

Thanks Jonia! These are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...