poniedziałek, 28 lutego 2011

Strike Back in Poland March 14th 2011 8.20 p.m. TVP

..................
First Thank You Ania. BIG THANK YOU!
Second.....I'm just sitting and laughing out loud!!! Because I just can't believe in it!
Strike Back in Poland March 14th 2011 8.20 p.m.
in Polish National Television....... This is just unbelievable! Is this some kind of candid camera? Or I'm just in some kind of dream! Waiting for Agent Smith in my Matrix!

They made from it 3 parts and this will be 100% with lector. So we can hear Richard voice, but through second man. Wonder who will be the lector here?

But the best is title translation:  

Kontra 

HAHAHAHAHAA!!!! Contra! 

OMG! RICHARD IN TVP!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! DVD PLEASE!!!! DVD!!!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!


Searching for news in papers :)

2 komentarze:

Ania pisze...

Being a fan of Richard Armitage oblige, isn't it? I am glad that I could be helpful:)
BTW translation of titles is really embarrassing. But I think that when translated into "The King's Speech" nothing can surprise me ;-)

Jonia's cut pisze...

Hello Ania :) Thank You Ania :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...