poniedziałek, 14 listopada 2011

Happy Birthday Claude Monet!

Today is 171 Birthday of Claude Oscar Monet :)

The Polish Mint made wonderful silver monets in "Painters of the World" series clickie HERE

About the only painting of Monet in Poland: "La plage à Pourville, soleil couchant" You can see HERE on my blog.

To remember and remind: From Claude's painting Impression: Sunrise - Impression, soleil levant from 1872 gave rise to the name of the Impressionist movement.

Photobucket

Wonderful creation of Claude made by Richard in The Impressionists HERE on IMDB

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Impressionists (behind the scenes) - funny moments
Thank You GizTheGunslinger :)


So Happy B-DAY CLAUDE!!!

Movie about Claude's art

2 komentarze:

Ania pisze...

Do you believe that yesterday I watched "The Impressionists" ep.2 on ViasatHistory. Although a few times I watched this series, but moves me every time *sigh*
P.S.
Thanks for the "funny moments" - I love his laugh :-)

Jonia's cut pisze...

Hello Ania :) Lucky You :) I have to find time to rewatch it again :) I like all these wonderful guys there. This actor who plays Bazille - James Lance has wonderful voice too :) And is nice to see RA naked leg ;D and foot ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...