poniedziałek, 14 listopada 2011

Cameo dude

WARNING SOME SPOILERS!

Just end watching Peter Jackson's movie The Lovely Bones HERE on IMDB. Wonderful movie, but some just can't watch this movie, this one is realy moving.
I was watching this one before, but somewhere in my photo memory was something similar to Peter's Preproduction Hobbit vlog with these cameras. And I was wonder what was it.

Photobucket

And it was ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BTW This dude is real Tolkien fan ;D

Photobucket


Wonderful song from this movie

This Mortail Coil - Song To The Siren.



On the floating, shipless oceans
I did all my best to smile
Till your singing eyes and fingers
Drew me loving into your eyes

And you sang, "Sail to me
Sail to me, let me enfold you"
Here I am, here I am
Waiting to hold you

Then I dreamed, you dreamed about me
Were you here when I was for sail?
(Was for sail)
Now my foolish boat is leaning
Broken lovelorn on your rocks

For you sang, "Touch me not
Touch me not, come back tomorrow"
Ohh my heart, ohh my heart
Shies from the sorrow

When I'm as puzzled as a newborn child
I'm as riddled as the tide
Should I stand amid the breakers?
Or shall I lie with death my bride?

Hear me sing, "Swim to me
Swim to me, let me enfold you"
Here I am, here I am
Waiting to hold you

Brak komentarzy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...