poniedziałek, 21 listopada 2011

Spock's Way

I was watching some days ago STAR TREK with Zachary Quinto as Spock. Spock as Half-Vulcan/Half-Human has really mixed personality, because human emotions are fighting with logical Vulcan nature. And he was persecuted by Vulcans. I really like this character :) Even If I'm not really Star Trek fan. My fav quote of his is: "I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question."

Photobucket

Some signatures and avis

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

I was reading that took weeks to grow his eyebrows up.
Photobucket

Of course Leonard Nimoy and His Spock is The Legend. But I like this one new too. :)
Photobucket

And as RA-fancoholic I had to do this! ..That was some time ago. Sorry!

Photobucket

And who can tell now that He looks like Klingon!!!?? HUH!?

Brak komentarzy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...