sobota, 5 stycznia 2013

Hobbit 3D 48HFR sickness - urban legend

Hobbit 3D 48HFR sickness - another urban legend.

Probably You red these articles about some sick viewer of Hobbit in NZ Sick and Dizzy in NZ and Feeling sick in NZ

I can tell NO SICKNESS for me after watching it!
This is another urban legend. I have problems with watching movies in 3D, because of my visual defect. I had strange feelings after my first 3D movie "Captain America" and I had feeling, that this is my first and last time with 3D movie. (Tin Tin I was watching in 2D). I had headache and eyes ache. So I was afraid a little about these 3D 48HFR. But I was feeling great after this movie. Probably 3D technology is now better, than year ago. So for me Hobbit 3D 48HFR sickness is another urban legend, which was made by jealous. You can  be sick after plain 3D movie. ;D And please don't believe media people.

Brak komentarzy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...