środa, 28 listopada 2012

Richard Armitage - See you on the Red Carpet - Message November 28th 2012

Thank You to Annette for posting this wonderful message of Richard!!! On RichardArmitageOnline HERE

YAY YAY YAY!!!! Is X-mas this year earlier!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

28th November 2012

Dear Friends,

So I am sitting in my hotel room from which I can see a very long red carpet and The Embassy Theatre. I am nervous, excited and quite emotional, the day has arrived when we can finally present our work for everyone to hopefully enjoy.

I wanted to say thank you for the continuing support that I receive from everyone who visits Annette's brilliant site, and those others which have popped up over the last few years and months. It means so much to me to have that support. I truly hope you all enjoy The Hobbit, I tried to respect the responsibility that taking on this role presented to me, my fellow cast members are all spectacular in the story and we send out our work to you in the hope that you can take your friends and family to see a great event in the cinema.

I look forward to saying thank you, at the various premiers over the next few weeks.

See you on the Red Carpet.

Much love
Richard

fumblingly sent from my iPad


Just sitting and watching vids, but this one photo makes my toes curling under literally not as an idiom!
Photobucket

Brak komentarzy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...