czwartek, 25 sierpnia 2011

How to say WASSAIL in Summer? SUMSAIL?

THANK YOU TO ANNETTE!!!!

HERE ON RICHARDARMITAGE ONLINE!!!
NEW MESSAGE!!! YEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Words of Our Fav Fellow himself with regards to Annette's site RichardArmitageOnline.

25th August 2011

Dear Friends,

I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you for all the kind gifts which have been sent to me over the last few weeks, for my birthday; so many gifts, cards and emails of good wishes from all over the world. (Poland, Ukraine, Japan, Russia, Germany, Korea, Itlay, USA, Canada, Netherlands and all over the UK)

I will be so 'well read', drunk, fat, warm and sweet smelling thanks to your generosity.

I am particularly excited to let you know that the "Just Giving" donations to our four charities has reached an amazing £11,933! In addition to donations to Oxfam and Christchurch Earthquake appeal, which I find both thoughtful and moving.

I am afraid there may be some delay in remitting thank you letters and any requests for signing photos, as I am in New Zealand for the rest of the year, but am working on a system to remedy this.

So middle age has arrived and apparently 'life now begins'. I look forward to the next chapter, there is nowhere I would rather be at this moment than exploring "Middle Earth" with my new family of Dwarves, Elves, Men, Wizard and Hobbit. What a gift to be here, in this place, at this time. I can't wait to share it with everyone. I am a very fortunate man.

Much love
RA




WE ARE SPOILED!!! Another FANTASTIC message! This is really VERY International Fanbase! I had tears in my eyes when I was reading this first time. And all day is fantastic! This is like gift for all fans! And BIG BRAVO to those who have BIG HEARTS and are ready to help! :) There is something in this voice! 639 Hz! ;D Nope :) Just RA IS DA MAN!!!!

Thank You to Retrophon


In your eyes I can see that you're cracking up
In your eyes I can see that you've had enough
and It pains my head

In your eyes I can see that you're cracking up
In your eyes I can see that you fell In love
and It pains my head

In your eyes I can see that you're cracking up
(what If It would just)
and It pains my head
In your eyes I can see that you fell In love
(what If It would just)
and It pains my head
In your eyes I can see-come Into me
(what If It would just come Into me)
and It pains my head
In your eyes I can see-come Into me
(what If It would just come Into me)
and It pains my head

I'm In thIs love, I'm In
I'm In thIs love, I'm In thIs love
I'm In thIs love, I'm In
I'm In thIs love, I'm In thIs love

why should I wait, maybe I fall.
(turn the radio, turn the radio on now)
love Isn't waiting for me.
why should I wait, maybe I fall.
(turn the radio, turn the radio on now)
love Isn't waiting for me.

What If It all were to change love?
I thought It would.

How to say WASSAIL in Summer? SUMSAIL? Nope. Problem is that in NZ is now winter and they have not Christmas now. :| But another message is like early XMAS! :)

2 komentarze:

Anonimowy pisze...

I can only say: *SIGH* God is good :-)

Loooove that he calls him self RA ;-)

Jonia's cut pisze...

Hello Alfie :)
Yes he is amazing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...