czwartek, 23 czerwca 2011

Month before Captain America

Only one month to Captain America Premiere, Our Fav Fellow on big screen!!! This is something!!! But we know that there are years of discipline and hard work, not only talent.

At last I had time to do something with my first gifs from Captain America.

Photobucket

One fast
Photobucket

One with Hydra
Photobucket

My bro was watching this trailer and was asking me if I was watching it too. And ...this is the best! He said where he was watching at Richard there! And after that was asking if we are really going to the cinema to see this movie ;D

Photobucket

"The face of many"

Photobucket

and Kabooommmm!

Photobucket

Thank You Miss Pat again. :)

From Pattison Collage Newsletter November 27th 2010

Photobucket

Brak komentarzy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...