sobota, 26 marca 2011

Richard Armitage as Heinz Kruger in Jonia's gifs :)

YEEEE!!! Well couple days ago (March 21st 2011) we saw this trailer of Captain America.




Ok I'm not so very good in gifs, but this trailer is really fast, so better to see these scenes over and over again ;D Just clickie to saw it, because they are a little too big, and page upload can be slower.

First Sexy dude in glasses.




Second Underwater Kaboom!




Than Ugly Captain America hurts our fellow. And who is villan here!!!




And I like this one!


Car kaboom!

5 komentarzy:

Phylly3 pisze...

Oh WOW! Those are super-way-cool!!!
May I borrow one or two (and give you credit)?
:)

Jonia's cut pisze...

Oh Hello Phylly :* How are You? Well they are a little ... should say mostly awkward and clumsy and I know that others can made them better. I'm not so good with gifs. But of course You can borrow them, feel free to use. :)

Lady Rose pisze...

YAY! I can't wait to see it!!

bccmee pisze...

Oh these are cool animated gifs, Jonia! :)

DEZMOND pisze...

I've always said men in glasses are especially dashing, not just because I'm wearing them too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...