sobota, 1 stycznia 2011

Fine men of 1971 Part 1 David Tennant

What happend in 1971


A new stock market index called the Nasdaq debuts
Cigarette Advertising Ended on Television in USA
Love Story Movie
The First Internet Chat rooms appear
Apollo 14 lands on the Moon!!!!!!!!!!!
Microprocessor USA
Pocket Calculator The Sharp Company
E-Mail USA Ray Tomlinson
Floppy Disk USA by IBM
Liquid Crystal Displays ( LCD ) Switzerland 
More You can see here on Wikipedia :) Just Clickie. 

David Tennant (born David John McDonald; 18 April 1971) is a Scottish actor.


Ok I know that I should start from Richard, but this kind of post would have no end ;D
But this is very important, because thanks to David I meet RA. :)

I meet Mr Tennant in 2008 in Dr Who on You Tube. That was terrible, very hot summer, and I wasn't sleeping in night, so watching movies this was only one what I was doing. That were wonderful 2 months of laugh and learning english.


Well Dr Who with 10th Doctor has 3 seasons and some specials so this takes some time to watch. I really cried when Rose Tyler (Billie Piper) and Doctor was splited by THE TIME.







Sad that I wasn't to able watch "Blackpool" :(, and now "Single Father".
Here is link to fine fan vid (I can't see it in my country, but maybe You can)

 
For some time I was even talking with scottish accent ;D and mp3 from this vid is still on my mobile.



He looks like really nice dude :)
 And maybe some action like that Richard huh? Please!


 And BRAVO to FRANKIE!!!


CLICKIE - Can I Ruffle Your Hair? - David Tennant on FNP





BTW... Nice chesthair.

SO... Happy New Year to You Mr Tennant and All Your Fans!!!!




Brak komentarzy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...