poniedziałek, 14 lutego 2011

Valentine's Day! Horror Day for Singles!

Again this day! Horror Day for Singles! Creepy pink and red hearts in everything! 
LOVE, BE MY VALENTINE, KISS… I wish to scream!!!!

This is my list of most creepy movies for singles. 
NEVER TO WATCH!!!!



WARNING SPOILERS!!!

No 10

A poor and passionate young man falls in love with a rich young woman and gives her a sense of freedom. They soon are separated by their social differences.
Plus his kind of Kiss!!! NOT POSSIBLE!





No 9

 

A young widow discovers that her late husband has left her 10 messages intended to help ease her pain and start a new life.
Plus Gerard Butler! NOT POSSIBLE to have this kind of man! And 2 hours!







No 8
 


Intertwining couples and singles in Los Angeles break-up and make-up based on the pressures and expectations of Valentine's Day.
Creepy Title and Gosh how many couples can be in one movie! 2 hours!!!!





No 7
 
Follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives in various loosely and interrelated tales all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London, England.
Same: Title, couples plus CHRISTMAS!!!! More than 2 hours!!!!

One light in tunel! In this movie is Andrew Lincoln :)



No 6



 A swinger on the cusp of being a senior citizen with a taste for young women falls in love with an accomplished woman closer to his age.

Swinger! In this age! How long can man to wait!!!






No 5

 


The life of a simple bookshop owner changes when he meets the most famous film star in the world.

Meet famous film star! NOT POSSIBLE!!!!






No 4
 


Comedy-drama about a group of British friends... the title says the rest. Oh Yes ... 4 WEDDINGS!!!!!!!








No 3

 
American classic in which a manipulative woman and a roguish man carry on a turbulent love affair in the American south during the Civil War and Reconstruction.

ALMOST 4 HOURS OF HORROR!!!!!

You probably wonder why this isn’t at first place? Because this is not only creepy love movie, but historical too.




No 2



Fictional romantic tale of a rich girl and poor boy who meet on the ill-fated voyage of the 'unsinkable' ship.

3 HOURS and at the end He is dying!!!!!





No 1

Harvard Law student Oliver Barrett IV and music student Jennifer Cavilleri share a chemistry they cannot deny - and a love they cannot ignore. Despite their opposite backgrounds, the young couple put their hearts on the line for each other. When they marry, Oliver's wealthy father threatens to disown him. Jenny tries to reconcile the Barrett men, but to no avail. Oliver and Jenny continue to build their life together. Relying only on each other, they believe love can fix anything. But fate has other plans. Soon, what began as a brutally honest friendship becomes the love story of their lives.
Love Story is a 1970 romance novel by American writer Erich Segal. The book's origins were in that of a screenplay Segal wrote and was subsequently approved for production by Paramount Pictures. Paramount requested that Segal adapt the story into novel form as a preview of sorts for the film. The novel was released on February 14, 1970, Valentine's Day.

THE TITLE And at the end She is dying!!!!!



"It's funny how someone can break your heart and you still love them with all the little pieces. I still love that someone and I doubt that i will ever stop loving them. It kills me that I have to spend everyday with him and I know I can never be with him and he will never love me in the same way I love him.
Mine is truely a case of unrequited love. Not a moment goes by in which I don't think about him and dream about him. I get really defensive about him and it's making me go CRAZY! One minute I'm really high and excited because I'm with him and he's paying attention to me and then I'm back at rock bottom, crying and eating ice-cream! I never knew love could be this painful! I need to get over him but I can't and I'm afraid that I don't want to. What should I do?
The clear answer would be to just stay away from him because time heals but I physically can't! I spend everyday with him because I work/am at the same college as him. No matter what I do, I will always bump into him! And I always have a feeling like he needs me to do things for him because he is so disorganised and he likes it when I do them which makes me want to do things 100% right." 
Posted on December 17th, 2007 By xXLSXx 




"Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end."

"If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?"

"There are three kinds of men who do not understand women: Young, old, and middle-aged." - Anonymous (and with good reason)

"Marriage is a fine institution - but I'm not ready for an institution." - Mae West



1 komentarz:

Fabolaktuko pisze...

Jonia, I didn't catch this until today, but I couldn't agree with you more! Glad Valentine's Day is over for one more year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...