piątek, 30 września 2011

Today is Boys' Day

Men, boys are shouting when is Womens' Day that this is unfair and they wish to have their own Day. Well I think that they don't know that sometimes (in my country) they have 3 Mens' Days in one year: Mens' Day - March 11th, Boys' Day - September 30th and International Mens' Day - 3rd November. This is like with their girlfriends', wifes', kids', parents' birthdays and Anniversaries ;D So no wonder that they don't know this. They don't remember.

What I'm thinking about men..hmmm.. this is a little complicated..
em... where to start...???
They are needed... e.g. when You wish to have some kind of funny and not so very complicated joke, just show male's bum.

Photobucket Photobucket

We can learn from them some useful things... like spitting, get into trouble and that some things can have different use in different situations.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And this is probably true that they are grow up to age 3 and after that they are only get taller and bigger.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

em... what else...
The most incredible is that they can have hair in the most unusual places, and if they have some more hair they are thinking that they are stronger ;D

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

But the most fascinating element on their bodies is in some special place. All females are curious :) what not only Scotsmen have.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

But we can be sure that they have nipples

Photobucket

And some things are just too manly to change them :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

But World would be much boring and sad without them :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

So GO BOYS!!!!

Photobucket


Apollo 440 - Make My Dreams Come True


Give it up
And make my dreams come true

Shoot me like a gun
Beat me like a slave
Stone me like the Lord
And send me to my grave

Give it up
And make my dreams come true

Brak komentarzy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...