wtorek, 6 września 2011

That can be seen only in movies - do you want to bet? - Part 1

My hollidays ended this sunday. I'm back to work and today we (4 women) were talking about everything and nothing. And in one moment girls were talking about our co-worker who are now in different place, that her friend meet some guy in internet on some date site and they are taking marriage. So when I was on hollidays they were talking about some bet.
4 women - 1 married, 1 divorced and 2 singles - spinsters from this same vintage, well 1 desperate single and 1 spinster (me ;D ) at this same work. What?... Emily Bronte, Jane Austen and Emily Dickinson were spinsters, so I'm in very good company. And still I have chance to write some book...not in english of course.
Mainly rules of the bet are:
1. We are creating a real profile on some date portal... Wonder if I can do my profile on F*ck Book?
2. We are informing each other about our candidates.
3. The winner is this one who has as first some date in real - can this be plain coffee - because mostly there is nothing more after that.
4. We do not cancel possibility that someone will meet somebody for serious relationship etc. but mainly everything would end after first meeting.
5. We do not decided what kind of prize is for first meeting yet. I asked: what I can have for threesome meeting... better not write here what it is....
6. But everything will start after 15th this month because now we are very busy. :)

Well I consider that at least 2 of us are horny on this idea. Well not me. ;D I'll try to make some kind of very discouraging profile, but I wish to be honest and genuine and to tell only the true.

Photobucket
(my screen)

"to be continued" or not

Natalia Safran - Hey you


Hey You, out there alone in the snow
Hey You, won't You come inside from the cold
Let me warn You in my embrance
Let me touch Your cold tired face

Hey You, You know You don't have to go it alone
Hey You, when You need I'll be right along
Hey You, Haunted by time quickly passing by
Hey You, I'll always be here by Your side

Didn't You know
You're not alone
Wish You could be getting a brand new start
In another place
Another time
But can't You feel that like me You were born
Into love
When You're down the whole world is down with You
There's nothing I can't help You carry on

Let the clouds in and feel the rain
Let the tear drops wash down Your face
Hey You, wait in my arms till the morning comes
Hey You, You are the love You will see the light

Didn't You know
You're not alone
Wish You could be getting a brand new star
In another place, another time
Can't You feel that like me You were born
Into love
When You're down the whole world is down with You
There's nothing I can't help You carry on

Brak komentarzy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...