poniedziałek, 29 sierpnia 2011

North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell - first polish book edition vol. 2 - August 2011

This is my belated Bday gift from my bro :) We were today on nice lunch in chinese restaurant. And than he asked what I wish as my bday pressie :) And I told him about this vol. 2 of North & South  :)

So now we have 2 different editions and translations of North&South in Poland.

Vol. 1 premiere June 2011 HERE

Photobucket

Vol. 2 premiere August 20th 2011

Photobucket


North and South
by Elizabeth Gaskell
first polish book edition
June 2011
Translation: Magdalena Moltzan-Małkowska
Publisher: Elipsa sp. z o.o.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket



Another polish edition (July/August 2011) HERE

first polish book edition complete
July 2011
Translation: Katarzyna Kwiatkowska
Publisher: Świat Książki Sp. z o.o.

Photobucket

Brak komentarzy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...