poniedziałek, 25 kwietnia 2011

"You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

WARNING SPOILERS!!!!


YAY!!! Today I was watching new TRON movie. TRON from 1982 is one of my fav movies ever. This is CULT-CLASSICS!

Everything was made by computers! AMAZING!




Well this new one made me trilling in some moments which were familiar from past.
Daft Punk made music to this new. I haven't listen to this yet. But as I heard in movie they made great mix of old and new one. :)


I'm in gif moment now, so I made some gifs ;D from my fav scenes ;D . They are in thumbnails so clickie to see them.


THE TITLE!!!!!

Photobucket Photobucket

GOOD RIDE!!!!

Photobucket Photobucket

DANGER!!!

Photobucket

FLYING!!!

Photobucket Photobucket

Naked?

Photobucket

Where is Your Disc, Hun?

Photobucket Photobucket

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

And I'm not showing more :)
Poster at the end :)


You probably wonder about title of this post, well You should see The new TRON :)

Hmm...where is my copy of TRON from 1982???

Brak komentarzy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...