sobota, 9 czerwca 2012

Richard Armitage - I just have to 8 - Jonia's TheRApy

I just have to - My TheRApy. For some time I'm not making particular things, just playing with photos. They are maybe not pretty, but I have to make and think about something different than work :/
Photo by Justin Canning enhanced by me.

Photobucket

Dead Can Dance - The Carnival Is Over


Outside
The storm clouds gathering,
Moved silently along the dusty boulevard.
Where flowers turning crane their fragile necks
So they can in turn
Reach up and kiss the sky.

They are driven by a strange desire
Unseen by the human eye
Someone is calling.

I remember when you held my hand
In the park we would play when the circus came to town.
Over here.

Outside
The circus gathering
Moved silently along the rainswept boulevard.
The procession moved on, the shouting is over
The fabulous freaks are leaving town.

They are driven by a strange desire
Unseen by the human eye
Someone is calling.
The carnival is over

We sat and watched
As the moon rose
For the very first time

2 komentarze:

Ania pisze...

Jeśli mogę wybrać, to ten jest mój ulubiony z całej 10 –ki Twojej teRApii. ♥ Mam nadzieję, że terapia działa. :)
3maj się!

Jonia's cut pisze...

Hello Ania :) Dziękuję :) Terapia działa :) ale tez uzależnia ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...