czwartek, 21 czerwca 2012

I'm FA*!#g Artist! - kidding ;D

Hard time for me. And it goes worst. Everything about money.. more lack of them. My bro still don't have job. I can't sleep. Every day I'm standing at 4 a.m. And I hate summer time and hollidays, because every year something not pleasant happends. But TheRApy works and I have something to think about.

I was on some meeting and that was boring so I started doodling. First was eye of the chicken...and it went to this.As You can see there is unplanned RA on it ;D

Photobucket

It's not so special like Richard's. I don't know how to draw skulls ;D with bones.

Photobucket

And not so advanced like art of Armitage's Artists or this one.
The caricature is probably from December 2008 from Daily Mail, but I'm not sure.

Photobucket

More than 120 000 000 views! ;D Better rating than Bimber!
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe


Still reseting my mind.

6 komentarzy:

Anonimowy pisze...

you are crazy girl!

Ania pisze...

Hejka Joniu,
Oh, to musiało być wyjątkowo nudne spotkanie, jak myślę prowadziła jakaś „kura”, która wciąż gdakała „ko ko”, chciałaś „coś” z tym zrobić, najlepiej zapakować ją w „karton” i wysłać tam gdzie zimują „motylki” albo wziąć „wazon” i rzucić nim aby się wreszcie zamknęła, „krokodyl” to Twój szef a „kaczka” jego sekretarka ;) zastanawiam się jak zinterpretować tą część pod wazonem i hmm czy Ty przypadkiem ostatnio nie słuchałaś Gotye, „Making Mirrors? Jeśli nie, to polecam „Easy way out”.
*Ściskam* Trzymaj się!!!!

Joanna pisze...

Hahaha...waza MiU Miu!:)

Jonia's cut pisze...

No tego się nie spodziewałam Aniu, ale możesz mieć rację z tym drobiem i gadami, to pod wazonem to abstrakcja.
Joanno Nie za bardzo mi się udało napisać literkę n i g, więc przerobiłam to na U ;D

Dziękuję :)

Thank You Anon, I'm trying ;D

Servetus pisze...

Hadn't seen the caricature, but it's great. And I loved that "Call Me Maybe" video when I saw it -- it really cheered me up about some things that are going in the U.S. that I just hate.

I'm sorry you're suffering right now. I will keep you in my thoughts / prayers.

Jonia's cut pisze...

This caricature is from SPOOKS time in BBC TV probably 2008.

Thank You Servetus, 2012 is hard year for me, but now I have something to forgot about my problems :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...