środa, 20 lipca 2011

Richard Armitage on Captain America Premiere Red Carpet in style

I knew that I saw this tie before when I was searching for informations about male fashion. (Post "Men in pink" HERE)
Thank You to Cesta for photos :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Tom Ford suit and tie :)
Black & grey silk check tie

Photobucket Photobucket


But what is interesting Chris Evans has this same pocket square :)

Photobucket

But what is more interesting that this is probably this same knitwear and coat from Tom Ford what in Project Mag issue 8/2011

Photobucket Photobucket

Thank You to RichardArmitageNET for photo

Photobucket

2 komentarze:

Phylly3 pisze...

You are clever! Jonia the fashionista! I love the coat AND the tie!
But the only thing I really hated him in was the outfit Geraldine Granger made him wear for the spouse swap on that silly fundraiser episode of The Vicar of Dibley.

Jonia's cut pisze...

Hello Phylly! This kind of outfits was popular in my country in early '90 ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...