wtorek, 12 lipca 2011

OMG! Richard signed photos for My Friends!!!!

OMG! Richard signed photos for My Friends!!!! I just opened mailbox and I saw envelope!!!! I have silly smile on my face. Girls were very surprised minute ago by phone and really HYPER HAPPY!!!! OMG!!! I just can't believe in it!!! That He found time to do it. I'd expected plain agency photos instead of it, but..... OMG!!! Touched by DA MAN HIMSELF!!!! I think that I have hyperventilation!!! And stamp! Just nomen omen!!! with Marvel word!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


OMAJGADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 komentarzy:

Anonimowy pisze...

Fantastic Jonia! He is wonderful man!

Ania pisze...

That's wonderful Jonia! To tell the truth I envy your friends ;-)
But it's very kind of him, considering that he is an incredibly busy guy

Jonia's cut pisze...

YAY!! Anonimous and Ania! This is really amazing! And I'm so very very happy and grateful!

Joanna pisze...

Dawn and Richard looks great:)
Poore boy,he is on his knees-again?:))

Phylly3 pisze...

That is so wonderful! I would be over the moon too! I haven't tried to get an autograph yet, I probably should before his popularity REALLY takes off, as we know it will!

Musa pisze...

How wonderful! How exciting for your friend! He's a good guy our RA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...