niedziela, 1 maja 2011

Being a fan of Richard Armitage Part 17e : Top 15 of my fav props from Richard's Characters part 5 (Place 2)

Part 1 HERE

Part 2 HERE

Part 3 HERE

Part 4 HERE

Top 15 of my fav props from Richard's Characters part 5

Place2


2. 
Lucas' gun. 
Why Lucas' gun? Why not John Porter's gun? Well John Porter has many different guns. while Lucas has only one personal gun. And looking at this character he hasn't many personal things: only clothes, watch, mobile and his book. He is very ascetic, he doesn't need things, they can betray him. Everything to remember is in his mind. This is probably Glock 17, more to read HERE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Last part HERE.

5 komentarzy:

DEZMOND pisze...

I hate guns in general, but I do love that dark blue jacket of his :)

joanna pisze...

O how I like his hands but this thing distracted me:(

Musa pisze...

Lucas' Hands! (Well, RA's hands) -

Swoon

bccmee pisze...

I really like looking at his hands too. :D

Jonia's cut pisze...

Hallo Dezmond, Joanna, Musa and Bccmee :) Thanks that You are not saying about naughty symbols ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...