niedziela, 29 maja 2011

Mr Richard Armitage is DA MAN!!!

MR ARMITAGE YO DA MAN!!!

OH OH OH!!!!!
THANK YOU TO ANNETTE!!!!

HERE ON RICHARDARMITAGE ONLINE!!!
NEW MESSAGE!!! YEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Words of DA MAN himself with regards to Annette's site RichardArmitageOnline.

29th May 2011
Dear All,

               I wanted to post a message to say a huge thank you for your generosity of donations to the Christchurch fundraiser on 22nd May, I gather there was a considerable contribution from members of our little community, which is gratefully received to help a rather larger and damaged community 'rise up' get back on its feet. I am so grateful and proud to see such support from so far away, you really are hugely reliable when it comes to those in need. Thank you. I hope our little teaser want too much of a tease, it is so difficult to give anything away, of the movie we are making but we had to do something; I have resisted signing anything 'Hobbity', until the film is finished (just a little bit superstitious) but I was very proud to add my name to the book for Christchurch.

               I had a belated request from a certain Wizard about some cello playing, now as a music lover, and particularly that instrument, I can see how that might be a real possibility and perhaps a joy to hear...if Yo Yo Ma were asked. However, raising money for charity by simulating the sound of a strangled cat whose claws are clinging onto a chalkboard for dear life, whilst someone in another room tries to tune a radio in, would result in a charity deficit, with demands for refunds and compensation to boot. So I may have to decline for now, until I have had time to practice a bit more.

              With regards for requests for social media, blogs tweets etc. I have always worried that I will reveal something about the project I am working on that I am not allowed to, added to the fact that I am just about up to e mailing and little more, I may have to abstain for now.

               So were are about to depart for our short hiatus and I will be sorry to say farewell to Wellington and NZ, one of the most exciting places I have been lucky enough to live and work, not just a magnificent landscape but a warm, friendly, generous and really cool community, which has welcomed us with open arms. Seriously this place has to go to the top of the Bucket List.

Much Love

RA


Music will save the world
Pablo Casals 
Spanish Cellist

Still chance for something like this:

Photobucket





YEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
I'm freaking happy!




And here is Calexora who asked about Cello 
Will Richard Armitage accept my challenge? - HERE
Need you ask what this post will be about? - HERE

This is wonderful!


Oh and RA mentioned about Yo-Yo Ma - this very famous cellist HERE on WIKI

So please don't mix it with my slang mostly from some kind of gangsta movies but what can I say...RA is DA MAN!!

6 komentarzy:

bccmee pisze...

It's a lovely message. :D

Ania pisze...

Oh how wonderful of him, that he wrote this message :)))

Anonimowy pisze...

Really sweet *THUD* :-)

Phylly3 pisze...

I got your wonderful message this morning and it made me very happy!! Thank you for alerting us to Annette's latest post. I wish I could get an update from her website in my mail! But luckily you were kind enough to share the news!
What a scoop!
His mother certainly raised him right (for many things, but particularly in this case) -- for writing his thank you notes so promptly. :)

Joanna pisze...

Richard is darling:)
Caleaxora must be very happy:)

Jonia's cut pisze...

Hello Bccmee, Ania, Alfie, Phylly, Joanna :) Yes this is wonderful day. I wake up tired and not so very happy, because tomorrow I have some kind of important presentation, and today work too, but when I saw it I'm just in my fankle mood so everything is much faster and gives me more pleasure. Oh How wonderful that Annette's site exists and we can read these messages. And this reminds me about all gentlemans from books who are writting letters, not sending messages by phone.
Wish Him and everyone of You everything The Best :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...