niedziela, 22 maja 2011

Hobbit cast for Rize Up Christchurch May 22nd 2011 - ROTFL!

Thank You to Bccmee, RichardArmitageNet and RichardArmitageCentral for Christchurch Rize Up vid!

Full vid

Dwarves cut

Thumbs - clickie

Aidan: Am I still sexy?

Photobucket

Bearded fun

Photobucket

Now I'm lovely  lover lower
This guy is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is probably taller in this cap than I am.

Photobucket

On a catwalk

Photobucket

To be that book!

Photobucket Photobucket

Sexy Killing Dwarves!

Photobucket

Aidan: I'm still sexy!

Photobucket

Add a little colour here.

Photobucket

It's a girl!

Photobucket

HO HO HO!!!!


Photobucket

Richard's beard is looking like bib! ;D

4 komentarze:

Anonimowy pisze...

LOVE the "lower" gif. LOL:

Ania pisze...

I love it!!! LOL

Joanna pisze...

hi hi hi cute boys:D

Jonia's cut pisze...

Hello Alfie, Ania and Joanna. Today I saw in Claudia Magazine on one site a gnome and I started laughting very loud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...