środa, 5 października 2011

Thorin has Company - My new hobbit plant: Guy and Lucas

Yesterday I was in this same mall where I bought Thorin plant :) and I found one more abandoned hobbit plant. Soil in plant pot was desiccated and like stone. Thanks that this is succulent.
At home I discovered that there are 2 plants in one pot :) They have 2 branches. So this is like with Guy and Lucas - 2 different persons in one. And thats why I called this one Guy and Lucas. But I haven't decided which one is Lucas, which one is Guy. Probably bigger should be Lucas, because his split personality is much bigger than Guy's. I'm waiting for spring to change their pots. Now they are very delicate and I don't have wish to ruin them.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Brak komentarzy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...