sobota, 31 marca 2012

The X-Files - C.G.B. Spender and frog song

I'm just in the middle of watching The X-Files. Well I should say listen to the movie, because I don't have time to watch it. ;D It's 55 DVD's - 53 with series, 2 with movies. I started something about 3 weeks ago.

Redux II episode is about Dana's illness. Smoking man has proposition for Mulder - he will work for sindicate and Dana will be ok. Getour is about invisible men in wood something like predators.

Photobucket

Three Dog Night
Joy To The World
by Scully



Jeremiah was a bullfrog
Was a good friend of mine
I never understood a single word he said
But I helped him a-drink his wine
And he always had some mighty fine wine
Singin'...

Joy to the world
All the boys and girls now
Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
Joy to you and me

2 komentarze:

jazzbaby1 pisze...

I don't know if I've ever mentioned just how much I adore Fox Mulder...hahaha. Anyway, I loved the whole Redux arc. There was a lot of really intense fanfic from that period.

Jonia's cut pisze...

Hello Jazzbaby :) Oh Yes Fox ;D. His sense of humour is really different. :) As I see You are X-Files fan too!!! Which one is my fav I'll post soon. :) With screens etc. :) I really like season 3 started in season 2 with Anasazi episode. Where they found these poor creatures on the desert. About Operation Paper Clip and missing Fox :) Now I'm still on season 5. Long way before me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...