niedziela, 22 kwietnia 2012

Fiona - dog who stole my heart - Hope For Paws

Fiona - dog who stole my heart - Hope For Paws

Be careful, because, this is onion part of Youtube where somebody spread tear gas too :)

Awwww!!! She is so sweet :) Oh don't worry she is adopted :) I hadn't dog in my life only hampster and rat. My grandma had couple of dogs. I remember that one if them didn't like horses. Because they are big and dangerous. And when they were near his kennel he was very nervous. I didn't know that. And he almost bite me when I was preparing for cleanning his kennel ....with horses very close. That wasn't exactly bite, he just held my fingers for a while in jaws. And than hid in kennel. I hadn't even one scrach. Evening when I was sitting on backyard, he just came to me with his head down to say: I'm very sorry. That was first and last time, because we were friends and I was more careful. Now I don't have any pet :/ I have not time for it :/

Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


See other vids of Audrey and Eldad Hagar on YT HERE
He is real amazing Pet Psychologist.


Brak komentarzy:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...