piątek, 10 lutego 2012

My New Funky Glasses

I have to have big glasses. MY old which I'm using at home are broken, so... look what will be on the top in the next years. ;D Like geek glasses past years this time is for FUNKY!

Model: Peter Miller mod. 765 - Main Site HERE

Photobucket

Funky from Urban Dictionary: Second most complex word in the urban language, (like shit). Means BOTH exceptionally good and extremely bad. Unconventionally modern and stylish. Something is funky when it's diffeent/strange but cool.

Funk music ;D GroooooVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

James Brown - Get Up I Feel Like A Sex Machine


Funkadelic - Super Stupid


Not orginal Funk, but Groooooooooooove Is In The HeaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArt

Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart

2 komentarze:

Phylly3 pisze...

Cool glasses! I'll bet you look very good in purple. I like bigger lenses, not '80s big but a bit bigger than the ones we've been seeing for awhile.

Jonia's cut pisze...

Thank You Plylly :) For first 3 hours I just couldn't stop laughing. ;D And Yes they have very big lanses :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...